Welcome! We raise funds to help children in rural Tanzania complete their education. We pay school fees directly, and also fund breakfast programs, school libraries, teaching resources, computer classrooms, and school infrastructure projects such as new toilets and kitchens.
Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- Oscar’s StoryOscar was a little boy of 12 when we first met him in 2008. […]
- Solar Lights Have Been Delivered!This is a follow up to the earlier post in which we were […]
- Wonderful Children of Castlebridge Public SchoolCastlebridge Public School is in Mississauga, Ontario, […]
- Solar Light Success Story!For a few years now we have been trying to help our […]
- ABCD Has Added 10 New Children!We’re excited to announce that 10 new children have […]
- Volunteering in TanzaniaEdwina Sutherland, one of our volunteers on this […]
- Poetry of Thanks from MamasIn the video on an earlier post you can see and hear the […]
- More Art Day ImagesDon’t miss these two short videos taken on Art Day. In one, we hear the beautiful song of gratitude the mamas composed for ABCD. In the other, everybody enjoys a game of Simon Says.