Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- ABCD Thanks to Rotary InternationalThe Board of ABCDreams recently had the opportunity to […]
- Canadian Federation of University Women and ABCDreams CollaborationMarch 8th was International Women’s Day and the Canadian […]
- ABCD Treasurer Lynn Goes to the United Nations!Treasurer Lynn is the Vice-President of the Canadian […]
- The Art Day Celebration! What a blast!On the morning of Art Day, the skies looked heavy and sure […]
- Art Day Families!We were thrilled to see many of the ABCD families come out […]
- Wow, Can These Mamas Cook!In preparation for our Art Day celebration a group of local […]
- ‘ABCD Care Tanzania’ Going Strong!ABCD Care Tanzania is an amazing group of local women who […]
- Visiting SchoolsSome of the schools that ABCD are supporting are fairly […]
Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
We Are Proud of Our Kids!
ROSE had perfect attendance and her marks were very good: 76% in Science, 80% in Swahili language, and 95% in Religion! For this effort Rose received a Swahili/English dictionary as an award at the ABCD Art Day Awards Ceremony. She was delighted! Rose is a happy little girl.