Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- ABCDreams Alumni Visit!This is Yuda and Richard who came to visit us. They have […]
- Bulletin #3 from Africa: Our Amazing Volunteer Teachers!Our two wonderful volunteers, Jackie and Susan were […]
- Bulletin #2 from Africa: Busy First Days!Even though we are all slowly recovering from jet lag and […]
- Bulletin #1 from Africa!Our team has arrived in Tanzania after two long […]
- Tanzania Volunteer Trip 2019-Getting Ready!Tomorrow our intrepid volunteer team of 4, Frank, Lynn, […]
- Thank You to Squirrel Storage, Mount Albert!ABCDreams also wants to thank Squirrel Storage in Mount […]
- Thank You to Home Hardware, Mount AlbertWe are getting ready for our biennial trip to Tanzania and […]
- Thank You to Rotary International, Newmarket Club!Rotary International has long been a loyal supporter of […]
Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
We Are Proud of Our Kids!
LUSIA’s teacher said there were a great changes between last year and this year, this year there was a good achievement in attendance and behaviour. Lusia was excited to receive an award in the ABCD Art Day Awards Ceremony.