Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- We’ve Launched a Corporate Sponsor Program!We are trying to keep up with the increasing cost of our […]
- Thanking ABCD Donors!A big THANK YOU goes out to our donors who are supporting […]
- Art Day CelebrationThe art day celebration is traditionally held near the end […]
- Birth of a Local Enterprise!In keeping with our goal of assisting the people of Marangu […]
- Getting Around the NeighbourhoodThe team has been doing a lot of hiking to see local […]
- Shopping in the local marketOn this trip we are living in a rented house so that means […]
- Our Amazing Volunteers at WorkJan and Cori are invaluable team members for our work here […]
- First days…Moshi…orientation in MaranguThe first day of arrival was in Moshi and it was so hot, […]
Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
We Are Proud of Our Kids!
HYASINTA’s report is good, with a Bs in Science, Swahili Language and General Knowledge. Her teacher reports that she is improving and that she loves Art. Hyasinta was thrilled to be awarded a scientific calculator at our Art Day Award Ceremony.