Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- Thanking ABCD Donors!A big THANK YOU goes out to our donors who are supporting […]
- Art Day CelebrationThe art day celebration is traditionally held near the end […]
- Birth of a Local Enterprise!In keeping with our goal of assisting the people of Marangu […]
- Getting Around the NeighbourhoodThe team has been doing a lot of hiking to see local […]
- Shopping in the local marketOn this trip we are living in a rented house so that means […]
- Our Amazing Volunteers at WorkJan and Cori are invaluable team members for our work here […]
- First days…Moshi…orientation in MaranguThe first day of arrival was in Moshi and it was so hot, […]
- The 2017 Volunteer Team Is Off!Well, we’re boarded and waiting for take off. Frank, […]
We Are Proud of Our Kids!
ROSE had perfect attendance and her marks were very good: 76% in Science, 80% in Swahili language, and 95% in Religion! For this effort Rose received a Swahili/English dictionary as an award at the ABCD Art Day Awards Ceremony. She was delighted! Rose is a happy little girl.