Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- Yudatade and Richard – More Success Stories!I’m so happy to write about two of our students, […]
- Every Girl. Everywhere. Period.For a few years ABCD has been working with Days For Girls […]
- Ontario Government Honours Lynn and Janis!I am thrilled and honoured to report that one of our board […]
- ABCD welcomed by Richmond Green Secondary SchoolRecently, President Frank and Treasurer Lynn were invited […]
- ABCD Gala Fundraiser Huge Success!It was a wonderful night! Recently in Mount Albert, more […]
- More ABCD Students Head to University!We are thrilled to announce that 3 more of our ABCD […]
- ABCD Fundraising Gala-You’re Invited!Announcing our upcoming fundraising gala on November 25 […]
- Local Heroes in Tanzania – Nurse EvaShe tends to cuts and bruises one day, delirium from […]
Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
We Are Proud of Our Kids!
ROSE had perfect attendance and her marks were very good: 76% in Science, 80% in Swahili language, and 95% in Religion! For this effort Rose received a Swahili/English dictionary as an award at the ABCD Art Day Awards Ceremony. She was delighted! Rose is a happy little girl.